Social Intranet Study 2011 - Summary Report
Note: A newer version of this study is available. Download the 2012 Social Intranet Study.
The study addresses several important topics including:
- The types of intranet 2.0 tools and the extent they are being used in organizations today.
- The percentage of organizations that consider their intranet to be a "social intranet".
- The cost of implementing intranet 2.0 tools.
- Barriers preventing organizations from implementing intranet 2.0 tools.
- Employee and executive satisfaction with intranet 2.0 tools.
- And more...
Non-participating individuals and organizations wanting a full copy of the 46 page report may purchase a copy for $89.00 or phone 416.926.8800.
Please complete the form below to download the study.