Intranet Global Forum 2011 and Workshop: Best practice solutions to improve overall effectiveness
Why This Forum
The corporate intranet, long neglected and underfunded, has bounded forward several evolutionary leaps in the past two years. Advances in content management, social media, and SharePoint have all had massively influenced this evolution.
Attendees Will Gain Valuable Insights and Knowledge During These Sessions
- SharePoint & social media in the workplace
- Case Study: IBM's Galactic Intranet Presence Redesign
- 10 Steps to a Social Intranet
- CMS Fight Club: The Best Intranet CMS
- Case Study: Verizon's Evolution to a More Social Intranet
- The Best Intranets in Europe
- Selling Social Media to Target Audiences in Your Organization
- Case Study: How PepsiCo Engages Employees With Video & Social Media
Confirmed Speakers Participating include
- Kurt Sorensen, CEO, IntraTeam (Denmark)
- Elizabeth Lupfer, Senior Manager, Employee Experience & Web Technology, Verizon (USA)
- Gina Andersen, Senior Manager, Employee Communications, PepsiCo (USA)
- Gary Eisenstein, CEO, Falcon Software (Canada)
- Peter J. Ceplenski, Manager, User Experience Design, IBM (USA)
- Toby Ward, CEO, Prescient Digital Media (Canada)
- Shel Holtz, CEO, Holtz Communications + Technology (USA)
Primary Target Audience
Intranet executives and managers that are involved in a new intranet launch, redesign, or technology shift, and for those that manage technical, business and content components of a corporate intranet or portal.
Industries: Cross Industry Focus/Target All Industries
- Service Industries
- Health Care
- Telecommunications and Utilities
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Company name and logo on all forum materials including: invitations, preliminary programs, any additional promotional efforts undertaken. On all forum brochures, your company’s name and logo will be positioned below the forum title
- Position on the forum program for company representative
- Up to three complimentary passes to the conference for your clients or company representatives depending on the level of sponsorship
- Exclusive display area at the forum for company materials (either a 6 foot table or space for a pop-up display
- Link to sponsor’s website from the forum website
As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to benefit from our marketing campaign.
- On-site delegate exposure: Top level executives from leading corporations, financial institutions, utilities, government agencies, and associations will attend the forum.
- Our email campaign targets approximately 10,000 senior executives.
About Our Host Prescient Digital Media
Prescient Digital Media is a veteran web and intranet consulting firm with 10 years of rich history. We provide strategic Internet and intranet consulting, planning and communications services to many Fortune 500 and big brand clients, as well small and medium-size leaders. We treat each client as unique; we listen to their needs, goals and challenges; understand a client's requirements and potential; and deliver highly effective and innovative website and intranet plans, designs and solutions.
Prescient was founded in 2001 by Toby Ward with the premise that the corporate website and intranet have business value, and should be planned and executed accordingly. Internet and intranet business consulting was and remains our focus today. First and foremost, we are business management consultants that have a superb knowledge of the technology, but we are technology neutral.
Conference Program & Agenda
See the Intranet Global Forum main page for all the conference session details including session overviews & speaker bios.
For additional information please contact:
Mr. Lee Hornick
Intranet Global Forum 2011