- Are demonstrably better than the competition;
- Meet the needs of users and executives; and
- Deliver measurable value (by improving sales and/or brand identity exposure)
Our website services are wide-ranging and diverse. We are digital architects: we build the plans to construct or redesign a website or intranet, and then find the right builder and technology for implementing an award-winning website.
Some of our many services include:
- Assessment (evaluation, business requirements, user research, benchmarking)
- Planning (strategic planning, functional specifications, information architecture)
- Technology (platform and application evaluation, selection, and implementation)
- Implementation (design, integration, content, tools, multimedia)
- Adoption (communications, content management, operation, marketing, SEO)
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Content Management
Some of our specific services include:
Prescient’s focus includes the assessment, planning, technology selection, content and launch of websites, intranets and web-based tools for:
- Health and life sciences
- Financial services
Read about Prescient's Approach and Methodology.
For more information on our consulting services, please contact us.
- E-Newsletter: Sign up to receive Prescient’s free monthly e-newsletter dedicated to intranet and web innovation, best practices, case studies, events and more
- Internet Feature: The Nexus of Web Success
Everyone has a website. It’s not enough to say that every other company is doing it. If you haven’t done so already, you need to ask yourself ‘why’ you’re building a website and determine how it will measurably contribute to your organization.
- See our complete client list.
Read some of our case studies.
- Visit Prescient's consumer health website www.HealthyCanada.com
- Read more about Prescient services.
Learn about the Prescient team.
Watch the Prescient video.
- Read Prescient articles and blogs.
- Listen to Prescient’s Intranet Report Podcast.
- Download the free white paper, Finding ROI ©
- Attend an upcoming Prescient event.
Recent articles by Prescient:
The Search for Better Results – Creating a User-centric Search
Intranet Search Best Practices
Contact us for more information.