Webinar: 10 Steps to a Social Intranet
These benefits include:
- increased employee engagement
- higher adoption rates
- improved organizational effectiveness
- increased collaboration
Their experience helps answer important questions: What are these organizations doing right? What can they teach the rest of us? And more importantly, how did they get to where they are today?
In this 60 minute webinar, Julian Mills, Vice President of Client Development at Prescient, will summarize the experience of real world examples of social intranet success into 10 practical steps to transform your intranet into a social intranet. Julian's speciality is employee engagement and securing adoption for intranet initiatives. In his discussion, Julian will discuss the importance of several key elements to a social intranet including:
- Overarching plan
- Communications plan
- Social media policy
- Tools and Functionality
- Technology selection
- Active conversations
- Intranet governance model
- Executive sponsorship
Why You Should Attend:
- Gain practical advice on introducing the social intranet.
- Compare your experience with real world examples of social intranet success.
- How to evaluate the benefits of the social intranet to your organization.
- Ideas for evaluating the right social intranet tools.
- Practical advice for determining specific areas in which the social intranet can add value to an organization's performance.
- Mitigating concerns and winning support for social intranet initiatives.
View 10 Steps to a Social Intranet
Julian Mills, VP Client Development - Julian has over 20 years of experience in marketing, management, business development, publishing and writing. Julian's areas of expertise include developing strategic management and marketing plans, leading the execution of marketing campaigns and management initiatives, and developing and delivering high value communication material.