Business Turns Social: Key Learnings From The Social Intranet Study
In this hour long presentation, Prescient’s president and CEO Toby Ward will discuss the intranet's progress in the corporate world including changes in adoption rates, satisfaction rates, and other data that suggests we are entering the age of the Social Intranet.
Discussion topics will include:
- The percentage of organizations that consider their intranet to be a “social intranet”.
- The types of Intranet 2.0 tools and the extent they are being used in organizations today.
- The cost of implementing Intranet 2.0 tools.
- Barriers preventing organizations from implementing Intranet 2.0 tools.
- Employee and executive satisfaction with Intranet 2.0 tools.
- Intranet technology solutions vs. industry and organization size.
- Blog and wiki deployment vs. industry and organization size.
Why you should attend:
- Invaluable intelligence for building a business case for implementing internal social media (intranet 2.0).
- Listen to play-by-play analyses of the results of the recent Social Intranet Survey, launched in partnership with IABC Research Foundation in summer 2011.
Who should attend:
This webinar is a must for Communications, Marketing, HR and IT professionals wanting the latest data and statistics on Intranet 2.0 tool use in organizations of all sizes.
Toby Ward, CEO
- The founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, Toby is a senior
Internet and intranet consultant with particular expertise in the area
of Internet and intranet planning and communications. A specialist in
web and intranet planning and measurement, Toby has led his company to
many awards in recent years including an illustrious Webby Award.
Prescient Digital Media is a veteran web and intranet consulting firm with 10 years of rich history. We provide strategic Internet and intranet consulting, planning and communications services to many Fortune 500 and big brand clients, as well small and medium-size leaders. Our clients include many Fortune 500s and big brand names such as Harvard, HSBC, Pepsi, Mastercard, Nintendo, Sony, Toshiba, USAA, and more than 150 others.
Note: Those who completed the survey will be emailed the complete study after the webinar.