Intranet Insider World Tour Live
The afternoon begins with a spirited and fun debate on the merits of old school versus new school.
- Should the intranet be the main focus of an organization's employee communications?
- How can an organization move communications from a centralized, top-down function to something wired into the DNA of a decentralized, distributed corporate culture?
- What are the elements of a successful communications culture?
- How should the intranet and technology relate to traditional offline communications?
Presented by: Toby Ward, President and CEO, Prescient Digital Media
Topics covered during this conference and workshop include:
- What does "intranet 3.0" look and feel like?
- With social media exploding, what should your intranet be doing with wikis, video, podcasts, blogs and social networking?
- Are intranets delivered by mobile phones ready for prime time?
- In this difficult economy, what are the best strategies and techniques to help maintain employee engagement and loyalty via the intranet?
- As the business world moves toward transparency, how can the intranet present a real and real-time dashboard of the state of the organization?
- What should intranet professionals be doing to prepare and manage through continuous change and crisis?
- What's the best route to optimize your employee directory with social software and presence information?
- What is your intranet worth, and what strategies will help you elevate the position?
- What are some best practices to gain true executive support for your intranet?
Who should Attend:
This practical, information-packed learning opportunity is ideal for intranet managers ready to learn, share and brainstorm a new mindset about intranets and the profession of intranet management. The agenda is intended to bring together intranet teams from all departments, from all sizes and types of organizations including:
- Intranet Specialists
- Internet/Intranet Developers
- Web Producers - Intranets
- Intranet Portal Leadesr
- Senior Vice Presidents, Corporate Communications
- HR Directors
- Managers, Internal Communications
- National Accounts Consultants
- Sr. Directors, Internal and External Communications
- Account Services Managers
- Global Intranet & Portal Practice Leaders
- Web Content and Internet Specialists
- Global Internal Communications Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Human Resources Managers