SharePoint 2010: Dos and Don’ts
Feb 02, 2012
from 07:00 AM to 08:00 AM
|Where||Online webinar, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EST|
|Add event to calendar||
Living in a Microsoft-dominated world, it’s easy to accept that
SharePoint 2010 is the clear champion when it comes to content
SharePoint has taken the corporate intranet by storm. Nearly two-thirds of medium to large-size organizations in the 'Western World' have SharePoint in some shape or form (source: Social Intranet Study).
But does it live up to the hype?
On February 2, 2012 join Toby Ward, President and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, for an in-depth discussion of the strengths, weaknesses, and overall capabilities of SharePoint 2010, and see how it stacks up to the competition.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- Are you getting the most out of SharePoint 2010?
- Is SharePoint 2010 right for your organization? What are the alternatives?
- Have you considered the pros & cons of SharePoint 2010 vs. other platforms?
- Do you have the necessary governance and planning in place to make it work?
- How to plan for SharePoint 2010.
- How to get the most out of SharePoint 2010 if you already have it.
- What you need to consider when evaluating SharePoint 2010 as a potential technology solution.
- How other organizations have successfully planned for and implemented SharePoint 2010 to accomplish organizational objectives.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is perfect for organizations that have acquired SharePoint, and are looking to get the most out of it, or those who are evaluating it as a potential technology solution and want to better understand their options.
Watch the webinar video.
Toby Ward - The founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, Toby has worked on dozens of intranets for many large, complex and Fortune 500 companies in his 15 years of working on intranets. A specialist in web and intranet planning and measurement, Toby has led his company to many awards in recent years including an illustrious Webby Award.