Social media tools: the best for your intranet 2.0 strategy (seminar)
Feb 10, 2010
from 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
|Where||Prescient Digital’s Offices, 180 Bloor Street West, Suite 1102, Toronto|
|Add event to calendar||
- Time: 8:30 to 10 a.m. or 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- There is no cost to attend this event.
Join Carmine Porco, GM and VP of Client Deliverables, in this information session as he walks through several social media tools, explaining their pros and cons, their benefits to an organization, and the ideal intranet environment to support them.
- Learn the steps to developing an intranet 2.0 strategy (where to start)
- Learn the correct methodology to choosing the right intranet 2.0 tool
- Discover which social media tools best suit your organization
- Learn how to maintain an effective intranet 2.0 environment
- See different technologies
Who should attend:
- IT professionals looking to implement a technology for a social media tool
- Communications professionals looking to develop an intranet 2.0 strategy
- Intranet owners, managers, contributors and stakeholders in E-Business, Finance, HR, Marketing, Office of the President, Operations