Webinar: Results of the 2012 Social Intranet Study
In this hour long presentation, Prescient’s president and CEO Toby Ward will discuss the intranet's progress in the corporate world including
changes in adoption rates, satisfaction rates, and other data that
suggests we are maturing in the age of the Social Intranet.
Discussion topics will include:
- New topics such as satisfaction rates with content, design, search, IA and usability, governance, mobile access and more.
- The percentage of organizations that consider their intranet to be a “social intranet”.
- The types of Intranet 2.0 tools and the extent they are being used in organizations today.
- The cost of implementing Intranet 2.0 tools.
- Barriers preventing organizations from implementing Intranet 2.0 tools.
- Employee and executive satisfaction with Intranet 2.0 tools.
- Intranet technology solutions vs. industry and organization size.
- Blog and wiki deployment vs. industry and organization size.
Why you should attend:
- Invaluable intelligence for building a business case for implementing internal social media (intranet 2.0).
- Listen to play-by-play analyses of the results of the recent Social Intranet Survey, launched by Prescient Digital Media in Fall/Winter 2012. Participants of the survey will be emailed the full results after the webinar.
Who should attend:
This webinar is a must for Communications, Marketing, HR and IT professionals wanting the latest data and statistics on Intranet 2.0 tool use in organizations of all sizes.
Toby Ward, President and CEO - The founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, Toby has worked on dozens of intranets for many large, complex and Fortune 500 companies in his 15 years of working on intranets. A specialist in web and intranet planning and measurement, Toby has led his company to many awards in recent years including an illustrious Webby Award.