“Managing Change using Intranets, Blogs and Wikis – what the professional communicator needs to know”
Change is never easy. Communicating change is difficult. Whatever
the cause of change – merger or acquisition, downsizing,
reorganization, compensation reduction, or new processes, communicators
are challenged with keeping employees informed to achieve as smooth a
transition as possible. Therefore, it is vital that as a professional
who is managing change you know what tools and techniques are
available, when to use what, and how to be as prepared as you can be by
In this seminar participants will learn methods to:
- Create a measurable strategic plan that
incorporates stakeholder requirements and utilizes multiple
communication channels for the best change management results.
- Implement proven techniques for securing employee engagement and commitment to change.
- Understand the emerging trends and technology that will enable you to effectively manage the change process today and tomorrow.
This seminar will answer questions concerning intranets, blogs and
wikis – what they are, when to use them, what to use them for and best
practices for using them to communicate change.
This seminar is for you if you are:
- A communications professional
- A human resources professional
- A change management consultant
- An executive initiating change
- An IT manager implementing change
- A manager communicating change
Contact us for more information.