Change Management Seminar
“Managing Change using Intranets, Blogs and Wikis – what the professional communicator needs to know”
In this seminar participants will learn methods to:
- Create a measurable strategic plan that incorporates stakeholder requirements and utilizes multiple communication channels for the best change management results.
- Implement proven techniques for securing employee engagement and commitment to change.
- Understand the emerging trends and technology that will enable you to effectively manage the change process today and tomorrow.
This seminar is for you if you are:
- A communications professional
- A human resources professional
- A change management consultant
- An executive initiating change
- An IT manager implementing change
- A manager communicating change
Contact us for more information.