The Social Intranet
In this interactive webinar, Toby Ward explains the exciting opportunities as well as potential pitfalls of social media and Intranet 2.0, as well as outlines the key ingredients for success.
- Key technologies and applications enabling Intranet 2.0 – including blogs, wikis and RSS
- Statistics and examples of the emerging trends around
social intranets notably social networking
- What leading organizations are doing now to adopt these technologies, including the latest social intranet examples from IBM and Cisco
- How to leverage new Web 2.0 technologies to improve employee communications as well as support your organization’s overall efforts to drive change and achieve results
- Key factors in developing a tangible social intranet action plan for your organization
- Findings from the Intranet 2.0 Global Survey
About the Intranet 2.0 Survey
The findings of the Intranet 2.0 Global Survey are highlighted in the report "Intranet 2.0: social media becomes mainstream on the corporate intranet." 561 organizations took part in the survey.
Download the summarized version of the Intranet 2.0 Report and survey findings
Purchase the full, 44-page Intranet 2.0 report and full survey findings, analysis and recommendations
For more information on the Intranet 2.0 Global Survey or for help in identifying, planning and implementing Intranet 2.0 tools, please contact us or phone 416.926.8800.