Writing and Editing for the Web - Workshop
If you want to learn how your content can be more effective and scannable, this workshop is for you!
Reasons to attend:
To make your site more effective by being concise and writing well.
To encourage readership of your site by understanding how your content is being read and received.
To make your site user-friendly by organizing and formatting it with best practice methods.
To establish your site's credibility with research, consistency and standards.
- people read online content
- to use research and establish credibility
- to write for the web - concisely and effectively
- to organize your web content
- to format your content to ensure readability
- to align users' needs with content
- to edit content so that you can repurpose print materials effectively
- to create style guides and standards so that your site has a consistent, professional look
- A communication manager
- A human resources manager
- An Internet or intranet consultant
- An information technology specialist
- Someone involved in creating or managing content for intranets or Internet sites