When properly rolled out, social media and Intranet 2.0 tools can help companies enhance communications with stakeholders, engage employees, and build their brands. However, with the large number of potential online contributors to monitor and the relatively uncharted territory of social media and Intranet 2.0, many organizations are still wary of the potential risks.
In this interactive webinar, Toby Ward explains the exciting opportunities as well as potential pitfalls of social media and Intranet 2.0, as well as outlines the key ingredients for success.
- Key technologies and applications enabling Intranet 2.0 – including blogs, wikis and RSS
- Statistics and examples of the emerging trends around
Intranet 2.0, notably social networking
- What leading organizations are doing now to adopt these technologies, including the latest Intranet 2.0 examples from IBM and Cisco
- How to leverage new Web 2.0 technologies to improve employee communications as well as support your organization’s overall efforts to drive change and achieve results
- Key factors in developing a tangible Intranet 2.0 action plan for your organization
- Findings from the Intranet 2.0 Global Survey
About the Intranet 2.0 Survey
The findings of the Intranet 2.0 Global Survey are highlighted in the report "Intranet 2.0: social media becomes mainstream on the corporate intranet." 561 organizations took part in the survey.
To download a free, summarized version of the Intranet 2.0 report and survey findings, please visit:
To purchase the full, 44-page Intranet 2.0 report and full survey findings, analysis and recommendations, please visit:
For more information
For more information on the Intranet 2.0 Global Survey or for help in identifying, planning and implementing Intranet 2.0 tools, please contact Prescient Digital Media or phone 416.926.8800.
Please contact us for more information.