Prescient Digital Media is a group of senior Internet and intranet consultants with broad experience and expertise in creating highly effective websites and intranets that deliver measured success to our clients.
Prescient plans and builds highly effective websites and intranets that…
- Are demonstrably better than the competition;
- Make CEOs and users happy; and
- Deliver measurable value by increasing sales and employee productivity.
Prescient’s web and intranet experience is wide-ranging and includes, for example:
- Planning, launching and managing all aspects of a consumer portal with more than 55 million hits per year;
- Transforming an existing intranet (SMB) into a high-powered business system with a two-year ROI of 700% ($1.5 million); and
- Transforming an enterprise’s intranet and website into highly functional, user-friendly portals that prior to a redesign scored ratings of 4 out of 10, and now score better than 8 out of 10, with many accolades from management and customers alike.
Prescient’s focus includes the assessment, planning, technology selection, content and launch of intranets, websites, and web-based tools for:
- Health and life sciences
- Financial services
- B2B and B2C
- Not for profit
Prescient services for intranet, Internet and Consumer Health include:
- Analysis (evaluation, business requirements, user research, benchmarking)
- Planning (strategic planning, functional specifications, information architecture)
- Technology (platform and application evaluation, selection, and implementation)
- Implementation (design, integration, content, tools)
- Marketing (communications, content management, operation, marketing, SEO)
Prescient offers a range of consulting services to help with the planning and strategy of your new or existing Internet sites. These strategic services help to align your site with your stakeholder and user priorities and align your technology with your organization's business processes.
For your corporate Intranet, Prescient has developed additional strategic business services that reflect the unique needs and challenges of stakeholders and users of Intranets and Portals.
As a result of our depth of experience working with both the Public and Private Health sectors in the growing area of eHealth, Prescient has developed specific service offerings, including a benchmarking program for Health organizations. Our Advisory Board is active in working with clients such as the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.