"We can't find anything"
If you and your employees can’t find anything you’ll want to assess your intranet and plan for its improvement. Key for you will be the development of an intuitive information architecture that takes a user-centric approach to accessing information. You may want to consider developing personas and use cases to really tap into making navigation intuitive. Then develop governance and a well defined content management plan that indicates when content should be updated and archived.
Prescient Services you may be interested in:
Articles you may be interested in:
- Reinventing intranet information architecture
- Fixing the Search Engine
- The search isn't broken, we're broken - Part I : Search success depends on people and rules
- The search isn't broken, we're broken - Part II : Intranet Search & Taxonomy
- Search Engines Don't Suck, They're Just Limited - Part I
- Search Engines Don't Suck, They're Just Limited - Part II: Well Beyond the Search Box
Check out our events.