How to Sell an Intranet Redesign to your Boss
Jan 15, 2012
from 07:30 AM to 08:30 AM
|Where||Online webinar, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. EST|
|Add event to calendar||
Selling an intranet redesign is a common challenge facing today’s communications and design professionals. At many organizations, an intranet redesign takes a backseat to other projects, or worse yet, competes for project dollars and resources with its better-known counterpart: the corporate website.
But just like a website redesign, an intranet redesign can make a significant impact on your business. A redesigned intranet has been proven to increase employee retention and efficiency, and significantly reduce the amount of time employees spend looking for information. Despite these advantages, getting the stamp of approval from your executive team requires more than personal guarantees and promises to deliver, often in the form of cost-savings, metrics and ROI. Securing executive support is a crucial barrier that must be overcome in order to gain the resources necessary to manage your initiative effectively.
- How to turn false hopes into reality by demonstrating the benefits of an intranet redesign to senior management.
- Proven techniques for aligning an intranet’s value with your organization’s unique pain points.
- Best practice examples of how intranet designs enhance business performance.
- Real world examples of the best intranet designs.
Who Should Attend:
- Intranet managers and designers exploring how to demonstrate and prove the value of an intranet redesign project.
- Teams tasked with preparing budget requests for their organizations.
- HR, Communications and IT executives who are evaluating and prioritizing spending initiatives.
View How to Sell an Intranet Redesign to your Boss
Toby Ward, President and CEO - The founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, Toby has worked on dozens of intranets for many large, complex and Fortune 500 companies in his 15 years of working on intranets. A specialist in web and intranet planning and measurement, Toby has led his company to many awards in recent years including an illustrious Webby Award.